If you’re searching for gift ideas for the wrestler in your life, search no further. Although there have been so many awesome products that have come out this year, we’ve tried our very best to pick the top 10 products that all wrestlers will love.
1. Adidas Adizero Varner Wrestling Shoes – 2018 brought all new colorways of the Adizero Varner, and now we’re hoping we can bring those new colorways right to your door. The Adizero is known for its sock-like fit, feeling broken in right out of the box. Designed and tested by the world’s best wrestlers, this shoe is made for elite level wrestlers who want to take their performance to the next level.
2. Sleighin ‘Em Ugly Christmas Sweater – An Ugly Christmas Sweater is a holiday must-have, and this one is sure to steal the show at any party. Don’t just spread Christmas cheer, but spread your love for your sport in style.
3. State Gear Bags – Chances are, every wrestler’s gear bag is beaten up and probably has smelt better. Not only can you gift your wrestler with a brand new bag, but they’ll be able to show off their state pride while they’re at it. With a side mesh compartment perfect to hold a water bottle and a small side zipper pocket, ASICS thought of it all. Follow the link to see all the state options we have.
4. Adidas Impact Wrestling Shoes – Wrestling moves fast – and every wrestler is going to need the Adidas Impact to keep up. The Adidas Impact came out with all new colorways in 2018 as well, and we must admit, they look hotter than ever. Combining comfort with heel support with breathability, this shoe has it all.
5. Worldwide Sport Supply USA Banner Hoodie – This Banner Hoodie makes a bold statement by being a premier fleece hoodie, without the premier price tag. A cotton/polyester blend will provide utmost comfort and warmth throughout these colder months. So don’t just buy any hoodie, buy the one that shows off what your wrestler stands for.
6. Worldwide Sport Supply Gonuts Wrestling Singlet – You do-nut want to go holiday shopping without adding our “sweetest” design yet into your cart. Not only will this singlet be a hit on the mat, but it is guaranteed to never crack, peel, or fade. Other designs include Young Money, KABOOM, Blackout USA, and USA Wrestling.
7. Asics Aggressor 4 L.E. Wrestling Shoes – There’s really no cooler gift than something that won’t even be on the market next year. Cutting-edge technology, a superior fit, and a throw-back look make the Aggressor 4 L.E. truly one of a kind. Enhanced durability and comfort features ensure that every wrestler’s focus will be solely on their opponent. Check out the whole line of new Aggressor 4s.
8. Event Merchandise – A walking reminder of your wrestlers’ favorite tournaments. We have event merchandise from the biggest wrestling events in the country at extremely discounted prices. From 2018 NHSCA Duals, to FloNationals to Who’s #1, we’ve got it all!
9. Worldwide Sport Supply Triblend State Tees – These tees show off your state pride and support for your local wrestling programs. The State Tees are made from three different yarns in order to create an ultra soft look and feel. Want even more state gear? We have discounted State Tech Tees!
10. Asics Cael 8.0 Wrestling Shoes – And last, but certainly not least, the Cael 8.0 has a whole new looks with the same impressive performance. This shoe features maximum flexibility with a split sole design, sweat-wicking material to keep feet dry, and unique ankle padding for support.
But don’t forget about stocking stuffers…
Sock Guy Socks – The socks that show off each wrestler’s unique personality. From the F Bomb to the I’m With Awesome Sock to the Mic Drop, there’s sure to be a sock that has your wrestler’s name written all over it.
Defense Soap – Defend against mat grime and skin funk with the best skin cleanser for wrestlers on the market. Defense soap incorporates all-natural essential oils that minimize the disruption of the skin’s natural, healthy skin flora, meaning it works with the skin’s natural immunities, not against it.
Sneaker Ball Deodorizer – Let’s be honest, this is a gift for you. You’re tired of smelling their feet.