With Scot Davis
- Owatonna (MN) High School Head Coach;
- the winningest coach in amateur wrestling history (over 850 victories);
- 2007 "National Coach of the Year" by Wrestling USA Magazine and was the "Runner-up" in 2006.
- He was also named "National Coach of the Year" by the National HS Coaches Association in 1998.
- In 2005, Davis was voted Minnesota Class AAA (large schools) "State Coach of the Year" by the Minnesota Wrestling Coaches Association.
The cradle is a great way to rack up points, and is available in almost any situation. Coach Davis walks you through a number of his favorite cradle techniques that he teaches in his room. He begins with an Owatonna favorite, the Crossface cradle. He shows the correct technique and then has his wrestlers demonstrate a number of different finishes based on what the opponent does underneath. He also includes a section on errors and corrections for the Crossface and counters for it. Other cradle series that Davis demonstrates include the False Cradle, Near Side Cradle, Step Through Cradle, Low Leg Cradle and Roll Through. In addition Davis presents his tilt series with five different finishes.
42 minutes. 2008