With Scot Davis
- Owatonna (MN) High School Head Coach;
- the winningest coach in amateur wrestling history (over 850 victories);
- 2007 "National Coach of the Year" by Wrestling USA Magazine and was the "Runner-up" in 2006.
- He was also named "National Coach of the Year" by the National HS Coaches Association in 1998.
- In 2005, Davis was voted Minnesota Class AAA (large schools) "State Coach of the Year" by the Minnesota Wrestling Coaches Association.
Coach Davis presents 11 takedown techniques for you to study and implement into your program. In his presentation, Davis covers everything from the basic to the advanced, which allows you to mix and match technique depending on the style of your wrestler or his opponent. Included in this demonstration is a single leg series, high crotch series, fireman's technique, ankle picks, front headlocks and more.
You'll see each technique from set-up to finish, and in many instances Davis includes different finishes based on what the opponent can do. From the basic wrestler to the advanced, Davis' takedown library has something for everyone on your team.
67 minutes. 2008.