This digital hand-held Urine Specific Gravity "Pen" Refractometer is designed to provide accurate worry-free testing of Urine Specific Gravity to determine acceptable hydration levels. This type of refractometer is extremely easy to use. Simply dip the tip into the sample and press the start key or press the start key and touch the tip into the sample. Powered by one AAA battery, this Pen Refractometer displays a reading in less than five seconds.
- Measurement range: Urine S. G. 1.0000 to 1.0600
- Measurement accuracy: Urine S.G. scale +-0.0010
- Ambient Temperature: 10 to 35°C
- International Protection Class: IP65 Dust-tight and Protected against water jets.
Prism head IP67 Dust-tight and Protected against the effects of temporary immersion in water.
- Resolution: Urine S. G. 0.0001
- Measurement Temperature: 10 to 35°C (Automatic Temperature Compensation)
- Measurement Time: 2 seconds
- Power Supply: 1 x AAA batteries
- Dimension & Weight: 160 x38 x18 mm,
70g (Main Unit only)